Armada Index du Forum
Armada
forum de l'alliance Armada

Armada Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 2 IN$A/ROOM -#^^Wi-ggle It ( 1990 ) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armada Index du Forum -> Partie public Armada -> Diplomatie (Public)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
astrelly

Masculin
Point(s): 107
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: 2 IN$A/ROOM -#^^Wi-ggle It ( 1990 ) Répondre en citant

2 IN A ROOM - Wiggle It ( 1990 ) > bit.ly/1U3Pfbc

Log...in...or...create...an...account...today...so...you...never...miss...a...new...release.INFO.View.Keyboard.Shortcuts.Share.on.Twitter.Share.on.Facebook.STEM.128.BPM./.A.min.(Stem.Player.Active).-.To.reactivate.full.player.controls,.you'll.need.to.play.a.new.song.$0.00.Player.Queue.Clear.Queue.A1."Wiggle.It".(The.Club.Mix).(7:39).A2."Wiggle.It".(The.Dub.Mix).(5:50).B1."Wiggle.It".(Def.Wiggle.Mix).(9:25).B2."Wiggle.It".(Def.Wiggle.Dub).(5:45).Phonographic..Copyright..(p)..–..Cutting..Records,..IncDiscogs.About.Us.Blog.Shop.App.Jobs.API.Change.Log.Help.Is.Here.Help.&.Support.Forum.Keyboard.Shortcuts.Join.In.Get.Started.Sign.Up.Contribute.Add.Release.Contributor.List.Help.Translate.Discogs.Events.Advertise.With.Us.Follow.Us.Facebook.Twitter.Instagram.Mixcloud.Soundcloud.Tumblr..2016.Discogs.Terms.of.Service.Privacy.Policy.Cookie.Policy.English.Deutsch.English.Espaol.Franais.Italiano..Create..a..Beatport..Account..Already..have..an..account?..Log..In..You're..not..following..anyone..yet!..My..Beatport..lets..you..follow..your..favorite..DJs..and..labels..so..you..can..find..out..when..they..release..new..tracksLog...in...or...create...an...account...today...so...you...never...miss...a...new...releaseRetrieved..2010-12-04Vargas*..Notes..Produced..for..Dance..Line..ProductionsPrecededby..."Doin'...the...Do"...by...Betty...Boo...Billboard...Hot...Dance...Club...Play...number-one...single...October...27-November...3,...1990...Succeededby..."Living...In...The...Light"...by...Caron...Wheeler...Create...a...Beatport...Account...Already...have...an...account?...Log...In...You're...not...following...anyone...yet!...My...Beatport...lets...you...follow...your...favorite...DJs...and...labels...so...you...can...find...out...when...they...release...new...tracks.Contents...1...Background...2...In...popular...culture...3...Track...listings...4...References...5...External...links...B1..&..B2..remixed..for..Def..Mix..Productions"Wiggle.It".is.a.freestyle/hip.house.and.anti-drunk-driving-themed.song.that.was.recorded.by.the.American.duo.2.in.a.RoomMore...Images...All...Versions...Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...2...In...A...Room...‎–...Wiggle...It...Label:...Charisma...‎–...0-96407,...Cutting...Records...‎–...0-96407...Format:...Vinyl,...12",...33......RPM...Country:...US...Released:...1990...Genre:...Electronic...Style:...House...Tracklist...Hide...Credits...A1...Wiggle...It...(The...Club...Mix)Edited...By...–...George...Morel,...Roger...PaulettaMixed...By...–...Aldo...Marin,...George...MorelRecorded...By,...Engineer...[Mix]...–...Mike...Rogers...7:39...A2...Wiggle...It...(The...Dub...Mix)Edited...By...–...George...Morel,...Roger...PaulettaMixed...By...–...Aldo...Marin,...George...MorelRecorded...By,...Engineer...[Mix]...–...Mike...Rogers...5:50...B1...Wiggle...It...(Def...Wiggle...Mix)Engineer...[Mix]...–...John...PoppoKeyboards...[Overdubs]...–...Eric...KupperProducer...[Additional...Production],...Remix...–...David...MoralesRecorded...By...[Original],...Engineer...[Original]...–...Mike...RogersVocals...–...Rene...Star...9:25...B2...Wiggle...It...(Def...Wiggle...Dub)Engineer...[Mix]...–...John...PoppoKeyboards...[Overdubs]...–...Eric...KupperProducer...[Additional...Production],...Remix...–...David...MoralesRecorded...By...[Original],...Engineer...[Original]...–...Mike...Rogers...5:45...Companies,...etc.Genres..Breaks..Chill..Out..DJ..Tools..Deep..House..Drum..&..Bass..Dubstep..Electro..House..Electronica..Funk../..R&B..Glitch..Hop..Hard..Dance..Hardcore../..Hard..Techno..Hip-Hop..House..Indie..Dance../..Nu..Disco..Minimal..Pop../..Rock..Progressive..House..Psy-Trance..Reggae../..Dub..Tech..House..Techno..Trance..Tracks..Releases..DJ..Charts..Stems..Sounds..Cancel..My..Carts..My..Beatport..Sign..in..to..start..using..My..Beatport!..My..Beatport..lets..you..follow..your..favorite..DJs..and..labels..so..you..can..find..out..when..they..release..new..tracksThis..can..be..found..in..the..song's..subliminal..lyrics..(".Let..your..body..go..as..you..listen,..Let..it..flow..to..your..system,..It'll..take..control..of..your..mind,..And..make..you..move..your..behind."..and..".But..don't..drink..it,..If..you're..driving,..Word..'em..up,..y'all,..I..ain't..jiving")Recorded..and..Mix..engineered,..originally..recorded..and..engineered..at..DNDSo.go.follow.someone!.View.My.Beatport.My.Artists.View.All.My.Labels.View.All.Cancel.Genres.Breaks.Chill.Out.DJ.Tools.Deep.House.Drum.&.Bass.Dubstep.Electro.House.Electronica.Funk./.R&B.Glitch.Hop.Hard.Dance.Hardcore./.Hard.Techno.Hip-Hop.House.Indie.Dance./.Nu.Disco.Minimal.Pop./.Rock.Progressive.House.Psy-Trance.Reggae./.Dub.Tech.House.Techno.Trance.Tracks.Releases.DJ.Charts.Stems.Sounds.Cancel.My.Carts.My.Beatport.Sign.in.to.start.using.My.Beatport!.My.Beatport.lets.you.follow.your.favorite.DJs.and.labels.so.you.can.find.out.when.they.release.new.tracks12.131..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(12")..Red..Bullet..R.BExplore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...featuresMorel*,.RIn.1991,.Alvin.and.the.Chipmunks.covered.the.song.for.their.album.The.Chipmunks.Rock.the.HouseSingle..release..information..at..Discogs..Entertainment.Video.Games.Lifestyle.Barcode..and..Other..Identifiers..Barcode:..7567-96407-0..Matrix../..Runout..(Runout..side..A):..CR-257-A..DMS..HERBIE..JR..:-)..I..-..I..STDM..59507-59508-1..SRC..Matrix../..Runout..(Runout..side..A):..CR-243-A..I..-..I..DMS..HERBIE..JR..:-)..STDM..59509-59510-1..SRC..Other..Versions..(5..of..46)..View..All..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..CR-237..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(12")..Cutting..Records..CR-237..US..1990..Sell..This..Version..RB..8.131..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(CD,..Maxi,..Car)..Red..Bullet..RB..8.131..Netherlands..1990..Sell..This..Version..656703..6..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(12",..Maxi)..Dance..Pool..656703..6..Germany..1990..Sell..This..Version..MRCX..122486..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(12")..Mega..Records..MRCX..122486..Denmark..1990..Sell..This..Version..656760..7..2..In..A..Room..Wiggle..It..‎(7")..Dance..Pool..656760..7..Germany..1990..Sell..This..Version..Recommendations..Pump..Up..The..Jam..Technotronic..Featuring..Felly..0..0..0..It..Takes..Two..Rob..Base..&..D.J500.Internal.Server.Error.Sorry.about.thisIn...popular...culture[edit]p.571 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armada Index du Forum -> Partie public Armada -> Diplomatie (Public) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006